Friday 6 January 2012

Meet Fred

The Dog.  That's his full name.  We call him Fred for short.  My husband named him.  If you know my husband, you understand.  I'm crazy about that guy.  My husband..... not the dog.  He makes me laugh.  Hard.  Which is good, unless you've had a c-section, if which I've had 3.  The whole *hold a pillow over your stomach thing* doesn't work.....FYI.    Fred drives me crazy.  I'm not much of a dog lover.  I'm more of a dog put-er-upper.  Then there are CRUMBS.  They drive me even more crazy.  They are the bane of my existence.  Me and my broom... we've had more dates than my husband and I.  Because of  FPIES, Fred and I,  we're becoming buddies.  He is my crumb buster.  Not only has he *saved* Levi from a few accidental intakes of food, but they also say that having a pet is great way to boost your immune system!  The verdict is still out though on whether Fred makes my "beauty in hindsight" list.
 

3 comments:

  1. okay, yes, yes, yes! Is Fred a labradoodle? we have Mocha, he looks just like Fred but brown. It's a love hate relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Freddie! Fred Jr. misses his buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Fred is a goldendoodle. Yes very much love hate!! HA!

    ReplyDelete