Thursday 26 January 2012

Go Fish

One of the broths I'd be okay with saying "Go Fish" too.  Seriously, that stuff stinks something nasty.  I am SO not a fish person.  I can't even stand a can of tuna being opened.  But beggars can't be choosers.  So 2 bites fish broth went in.  And all worked out.   I have fish frozen waiting for me to cook up.  Not really looking forward to that.   Fish is a power house food,  full of omega-3 fatty acids, which is amazing for your heart, but not only that.  Jesus fed 5000 men, plus women and children with 2 small fish, and 5 loaves of bread, He didn't run out,  IN FACT..... He had 12 baskets left over.  MIRACLE food.  So fishy, fishy..... hear I come.
We buckled up for this event


Buffalo Broth is up for tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!! God is at work and 2012 looks like Levi's year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds a bit fishy to me. Go Levi go! He is sooooo cute. He looks a lot like Grandpa Marv me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooo cute and his charisma and overcoming spirit comes from his GREAT Auntie Anne!
    Great blog report Joce and Adam

    ReplyDelete