Tuesday 3 July 2012

Say Cheese

you probably thought I was going to tell you I gave that kid of mine some cheese.  HA!  Nope.  Why say cheese then?!?  Well I know some pretty great peeps.  One lovely family defeats autism everyday with lots of hard work, and oodles of love.  They also have set a family goal of raising 10 thousand dollars every year for Autism Speaks.  They have reached and exceeded that goal 4 times.  See what I mean by great?  This year Exquisite Exposure helped them out by taking pictures all day long.  We signed up, and we were not disappointed, she pretty much rocked the monkey, on one of the hottest days yet.  It was oodles of fun.   I may be a tad bias, but I think we're pretty cute. 






We are dedicating our boys in a lovely service at Rotary Park in Kincardine at 6 p.m on July 29.  From our little family to yours, we would love to have you come and celebrate with us all the amazing things God is doing for us.  We would love to thank you for your all your support and prayers.  I can not begin to tell you how you have held me up during some of my darkest days.  But those days are behind us.  I know we still may have our struggles, but I have never felt more at peace or had so much joy.  FPIES has given me lots to be thankful for.  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. This post, you, your children, your family....beautiful and blessed.

    ReplyDelete