Wednesday 14 March 2012

Two


 Tomorrow Levi turns 2.   Although these last 2 years have held some of the most hardest and scariest times for me, I have also witnessed many blessings and many times of peace.   We have prayed big and I am happy with all the progress we have made.   Levi is eating.  That is amazing!!  He is having 4 ice cubes of broth a day.  Sometimes I don't rotate any more and he eats the same broth for a couple days in a row.  He has 5 broths to choose from.  He eats beef in the form of puree,  tiny pieces of roast beef, meat balls, and liver.  He really doesn't like the texture of any of them, he prefers the most liquid form of anything.  But at least he has a preference :)   He also gets a bit of sauerkraut juice, and fish.   This year is going to be good.  I can feel it, and next year I'm praying for cake!

2 comments:

  1. woot woot!!! He has a PREFERENCE! :) I can feel it too, mama. Praise the Lord! And good job to you for being strong, faithful, on your knees, stepping out in faith, and oh.so.brave! Happy HAPPY birthday Mr. Levi. Can.not WAIT for the day you are eating cake!

    ReplyDelete