Tuesday 29 May 2012

Choices

Last week, 2 people I know were taken from this earth far to quickly, way before their time.  One was a well love high school teacher who made everyone feel equal and truly cared about.  She was killed in a car accident leaving 3 children and a husband.  Another was my cousin's husband.  He died of a massive heart attack, with no known heart disease in the family.  He left 2 sons and a wife behind.  These families had their lives completely shaken last week, leaving all of us the never ending questions of "why?" Life certainly has a way of dealing us things far different from what we want or request.  I know that God will give you as much strength as you need to walk through these dark seasons.  BUT you have to allow Him to, you have to ask Him in.   Jesus answered "I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me."  John 14:6   Life passes by so quickly.  People, ask Him in, cling to Him in the bad.  Praise Him always.  Live and Love fearlessly.  You can die fearlessly as well.

3 little people who give me great joy,


 ALSO:
Our next food rotation is coming up, we are keeping all 5 veggies!!  Next up are:
Egg yolk, Banana, Coconut Oil.    Not exactly when we'll start, sooner than later.  I'm still working on giving up my fear!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment